Now we present to you our Granola muffin Frittatas recipe, wouldn’t you love a bite of these? we think you should definitely try this recipe that allows you to make granola into something different, something so much more unique,. looking for something different?
Well, we think we found just the right recipe for you! Granola muffin frittatas recipe, the recipe to try this week! not only healthy but amazingly tasty and can be enjoyed as part of a healthy breakfast for the entire family!
For other great granola recipes, we have a few rights here, like Easy Cranberry Granola, Vanilla Granola, Cinnamon Maple Granola, Best Homemade Sweet and Salty Granola and 1 of The Best Vegan Granola Recipes (You’ll Want to Try)
3 1/2 cups granola with nuts and
dried fruit as preferred
2/3 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to around 350 degrees F.
- Generously coat 12 paper cupcake liners with cooking spray;
- Place liners in the muffin pan.
- Beat the eggs, milk as well as salt in a bowl until blended.
- Add granola mixing it in well.
- Spoon into cupcake liners.
- Bake in 350 degrees F oven until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove cups from muffin pan; cool on wire rack. Serve warm.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 252Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 159mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 4gSugar: 9gProtein: 10g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram