If you looking for something spicy and flavourful and you love chicken. then spicy chicken wings recipe is for you, Its quick, simple and easy so try it now!
1 lb. can Parmesan cheese
2 tbsp. oregano
4 tbsp. parsley
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 stick margarine
4-5 lbs. chicken wings
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Melt margarine in a small pan.
- Cut up chicken wings.
- Discard tips. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Dunk chicken wings in margarine and roll in cheese mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350-degree oven for 1 hour.
- Serve warm.
Serving Size: 1 bowl
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 31750Total Fat: 2342gSaturated Fat: 856gTrans Fat: 28gUnsaturated Fat: 1281gCholesterol: 7824mgSodium: 46274mgCarbohydrates: 964gFiber: 41gSugar: 23gProtein: 1663g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram