Really simple to make Shrimp stir-fry but great tasting. This stir-fry is healthy too and with the added brown rice makes it filling.
Shrimp Stir-fry with brown rice
Yield: 1 plate
Prep Time: 6 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Additional Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 36 minutes
Really simple to make stir fry but great tasting. This stir fry is healthy too and with the added
brown rice makes it filling
- 2 tbsp rice oil or olive oil
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp chopped chilli
- 4 Shrimp
- 20 grams sugar pea
- ¼ cup kidney beans
- ¼ cup ginkgo (optional)
- 1/8 cup job's tears(optional)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/8 cup roasted cashew nuts
- a few basils leafs
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 tsp salt
- On high heat, add rice in a pot.
- Add boiling water, and salt.
- Bring rice to boil for 10 mins or until rice is soft.
- Strain rice in a colander.
- For the Shrimp stir fry:
- On medium heat, pour olive oil on a pan.
- Add chopped garlic, chili, stir till garlic is lightly brown.;
- Add shrimp, stir thoroughly.
- Add beans, sugar pea, ginkgo(optional), and Job's tears(optional).
- Add soy sauce and stir, simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add roasted cashew nuts, basil and stir nicely.
- Remove from stove and serve with rice.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 711Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 3433mgCarbohydrates: 88gFiber: 7gSugar: 1gProtein: 19g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram
Spread the love