Tasty Vegan Fudge (3 Ingredients)
A tasty vegan treat that tastes absolutely amazing! A three-ingredient vegan fudge recipe that’ll make you want to take another cube! yummy! wouldn’t you love to taste the tasty and super easy recipe that the whole family can even enjoy!. don’t forget to leave your feedback down below and rate this recipe!
1 and 1/2 cups Vegan Condensed Milk
2 and 1/4 cups Vegan Chocolate Chips or sliced Chocolate
1 tsp vanilla extract
- prepare a square dish with non-stick spray and line with parchment paper and Set aside.
- Add condensed milk to a medium-sized bowl, then add in either the chocolate chips or sliced chocolate.
- Place into a microwave and heat in 30-second intervals stirring every 30-seconds till completely melted and smooth.
- Add in the vanilla extract and mix well..
- Pour out into the already prepared square dish. (mixture may remain thick but that's normal)
- just make it smooth with a spoon so that it is as even as possible.
- Place into the freezer to set checking it regularly.
- When it has set, cut it into squares.
- Keep stored in the fridge/freezer and enjoy it.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 38Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 8mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram