Have you heard of vanilla granola? well if you haven’t here’s something to try and if you have, then you have to try the best of the best of course. this beautiful vanilla-ry granola recipe is one of the tastiest granola recipes you could find! We’re not just saying that, why don’t you try it for yourself and of course rate our recipe!
This amazing recipe turns granola into a vanilla lovers’ dream for a morning breakfast idea! it’s not just delicious but super healthy as well! Isn’t that Great? Well, we think so, so we think you should definitely give this recipe a try.
For other great granola recipes, we have a few right here, like Granola Muffin Frittatas, Easy Cranberry Granola, Granola Muffin Frittatas, Cinnamon Maple Granola, Best Homemade Sweet and Salty Granola and 1 of The Best Vegan Granola Recipes (You’ll Want to Try)
6 cups quick cooking oats
2 tablespoons water
1 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup flaked coconut
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup sesame seeds
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup honey
- In a large mixing bowl, mix in oats, walnuts, coconut as well as sesame seeds.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat and cook the oil, honey, water, brown sugar as well as vanilla extract until well mixed.
- Pour over oat mixture and stir to coat evenly. Pour into two greased 13-inch by 9-inch pans.
- Bake at 275 degrees F for around an hour until golden brown,
- stirring regularly every 15 minutes. Cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
Serving Size: 1 Jar
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 5360Total Fat: 299gSaturated Fat: 39gTrans Fat: 4gUnsaturated Fat: 242gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 194mgCarbohydrates: 615gFiber: 71gSugar: 252gProtein: 95g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram