Delicious banana pancakes for breakfast? sounds delicious right! well if you think so then read on..and maybe try out this super easy, low ingredient vegan recipe for our pancake lovers out there who are vegan!
Enjoy a delicious, filling vegan breakfast tomorrow morning because these taste just the same, the next day and this is one of our many super simple 3 ingredient recipes we hope you enjoy, be sure to check out our other recipes and leave us some feedback down below!
Vegan Banana Pancakes Recipe:
4 large bananas
1/2 cup non-dairy milk
1 1/2 cup old fashioned oats can be substituted with either quick oats or oat flour
- firstly Peel the bananas.
- Add the bananas to a blender along with the non-dairy milk.(Blend until smooth).
- On the bananas are blended, add oats.
- Blend again until smooth.
- Set aside in a medium-sized bowl
- Heat a pan on low-med. ( gently Brush with oil so that the pancakes won't stick.).
- Scoop out the pancake mixture with a large spoon onto the oiled pan.
- Spread around a little bit to make the pancake thin.
- Cook the pancakes in batches, ( You may cook multiple pancakes in the pan at a time if they are smaller in size).
- To flip the pancake, use two spatulas since they are softer than usual pancakes.
- You can make these pancakes the night before and heat up in the morning.
- Store them in an airtight container, preferably with a paper towel in between each pancake. finish within 3-4 days.
Serving Size: 1(Depends on pancake size))
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 155Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 4gSugar: 8gProtein: 5g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram
1 thought on “3 Ingredient Vegan Banana Pancakes”
Thank You so much, I will correct.