Wouldn’t you like to enjoy an amazingly tasty salad recipe tonight? well if your answer is yes then why not try our white bean salad recipe that’s nutritious and delicious! white beans are also known to be legumes and are actually known as a great addition to various meals. they add an amazing crunchiness and flavor to this “bean salad recipe”.
The white bean salad recipe is known to be a simple and easily preparable dish with delicious taste and this dish can be enjoyed at lunch or dinner time. We hope you really enjoy and leave your feedback down below.
Bean Salad Recipe
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 can white beans
- 1 bell pepper(cut into thin pieces)
- 1 red onion(finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley (chopped finely)
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 tbsp lemon juice
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- some basil spice to add some flavor
- 1 apple, Sliced thinly (optional)
- open can of beans with preferably a can opener.
- Wash white beans thoroughly and drain the water.
- place in a large-sized mixing bowl and set aside while preparing the rest of the vegetables.
- Wash the pepper before slicing it into thin slices and adding it to the beans.
- chop the tomatoes into perfect bite-sized pieces and add them to the bowl.
- Add the coriander, parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, apple slices(optional), and a pinch of salt and pepper as preferred.
- sprinkle basil on top and serve
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1Serving Size: 1 bowl
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 1338Total Fat: 59.5gSaturated Fat: 8.7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 86mgCarbohydrates: 162.6gFiber: 41.8gSugar: 28.4gProtein: 55.1g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram