This brussels sprout grill recipe is very easy to make and not to mention tasty. It’s something different that can either be lunch or dinner! it can be made as a side as well or an appetizer and everyone will enjoy it!
Even if you only have a few minutes to spare this grilled brussels sprouts recipe can be made in a very short time as its a small quick recipe. Brussels sprouts should look brown with a bit of black on the outside after grilling and the good thing about brussels sprouts are highly nutritious and Rich in Antioxidants and many more health benefits!
We hope you enjoy this simple and easy Brussels sprouts grilled recipe and let us know how this recipe is!
Brussels Sprouts Grilled Recipe:
- 1 and 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and yellow leaves removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- First, heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place chopped Brussels sprouts, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper in a large-sized mixing bowl and combine the ingredients so that its properly marinated all over before placing it onto a baking sheet and putting into the previously heated oven.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, shaking the pan regularly so it gets cooked properly. (Brussels sprouts should be darkest brown, almost black when done, remember! DO NOT BURN)
- Add more seasoning (Kosher salt) depending on your preference seasoning.
- Serve immediately
1. Before cutting the brussels sprout, make sure to wash them properly.
2. We like to cook them a little longer than usual, we like them a little crispier.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram