Looking for a simple but elegant cheesy spaghetti type of dish? why not try our elegantly simple dinner recipe: “super easy parmesan cheese with spaghetti” a very simple recipe that can be made for the entire family as well as a special dinner for that special someone tonight.
This amazing dish incorporates cheese with spaghetti in a unique way using a tasty type of cheese which has numerous health benefits including that it is a high source of protein, Enjoy this recipe and leave your feedback down below.
Cheese with Spaghetti Recipe
- 8 oz spaghetti of your choice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3.5 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 cups packed baby spinach
- pinches of Salt and ground black pepper
- cook pasta according to directions on the packaging, set aside.
- in a pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the crushed garlic and cook for around 2 minutes.
- Add in the pasta and spinach.
- cook and mix gently until spinach leaves are wilted.
- If the pasta begins to dry out, add in some of the reserved pasta water. (about 1/2 cup)
- combine in atleast 1/2 of the total amount of Parmesan cheese with the pasta.
- Season with a pinch of salt and ground black pepper.
- Pour pasta into a large bowl. throw in additional Parmesan cheese and serve immediately and enjoy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 240Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 371mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram