Tasty tomato pasta of your choice! why not try this tonight, this sour but sweet perfect blend of one of the most unique dishes! delicious tomato pasta is something unique to try out. with a mix of pepper flakes, cherry tomatoes, and Italian parsley, a few of many ingredients used to make this tasty dish! let us know what you think!
Cherry tomato pasta Recipe
- 4 ounces dry pasta gluten-free pasta of your choice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Cook pasta of your choice according to directions on the packaging.
- While pasta is cooking, you should preheat a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add the olive oil, onion, and a pinch of salt.
- Cook onions until softened (3 minutes).
- Next, add the garlic, cherry tomatoes, 1/2 teaspoon salt, red pepper, and oregano.
- Cook mixture until tomatoes are soft and beginning to break down 12 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and stir in the fresh parsley.
- Drain pasta and top with as much cherry tomato sauce as possible.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 366Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 543mgCarbohydrates: 72gFiber: 8gSugar: 7gProtein: 11g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram