Yummy cinnamony maple granola, the perfect treat to gift your taste buds! Granola is a perfect and yummy on-the-go snack, not to mention that it is perfect for kids lunches, mixed in with some Greek yogurt, or even just in a bowl with some fresh berries as well as milk. you can even store it in a sealed container for up to two weeks.
Wouldn’t you love to taste our amazing cinnamon flavored granola with added sweet maple syrup for a touch of happiness in the morning!
For other great granola recipes, we have a few right here, like Granola Muffin Frittatas, Easy Cranberry Granola, Vanilla Granola, Best Homemade Sweet and Salty Granola and 1 of The Best Vegan Granola Recipes (You’ll Want to Try)
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup pecan nuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Combine the oats, walnuts as well as coconut in a well-prepared 13-inch by 9-inch baking pan, place it aside.
- mix syrups and cinnamon and boil it in a pan over medium-high. Cook while continuously stirring for a minute.
- Remove from the stove and mix in the vanilla.
- Pour over the prepared oat mixture and toss to coat it well.
- Bake at 275 degrees F for 30-40 minutes until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool, stirring occasionally.
- store in an airtight container to enjoy later.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 1806Total Fat: 125gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 102gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 90mgCarbohydrates: 162gFiber: 26gSugar: 80gProtein: 30g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram