This delicious pasta recipe with a tang of lemon zest brings out a unique citrus flavor to please your palette. this delicious recipe is definitely worth trying from personal experience! this simple quick and easy vegan recipe is a light and tasty dinner that doesn’t require too much time or effort and when you do try it please feel free to leave some feedback down below!
For more great vegan recipes: 1 of The Best Vegan Granola Recipes (You’ll Want to Try), The Best Vegan Kit Kat Candy bar recipe, 10 Min White Bean Salad Recipe (Vegan)
For an interesting read into veganism, we did an article on it, What is Veganism, The Most Complete and Comprehensive Guide
Quick and easy citrus dashed pasta recipe (Vegan)
- 3 lemons juice of lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil/ coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 oz. of pasta as preferred
- some chopped parsley basil
- Cook preferred choice of pasta according to instructions on packaging.
- In a small sized mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the parsley and basil as that will be used later on.
- Place pasta in individual plates drizzle with chopped parsley, lemon zest, basil and other preferred garnishes
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 238Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 185mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 4gSugar: 10gProtein: 4g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram
Follow my blog with Bloglovin