An easy Cranberry Granola recipe just for you to try, by now you have realized we absolutely adore granola and we are looking to provide you with tons of the absolute best recipes for granola so you have something different every few days.
The best thing about granola is that you can, in fact, use it in many recipes of course and that is why we would absolutely love to give you different variations of such a delicious and yummy yet healthy superfood, granola is the best and this ordinary granola is prepared in such a fantastic way that it tastes so good and unique and with a sweetish taste of cranberries!
For other great granola recipes, we have a few right here, like Granola Muffin Frittatas, Vanilla Granola, Cinnamon Maple Granola, Best Homemade Sweet and Salty Granola and 1 of The Best Vegan Granola Recipes (You’ll Want to Try)
Easy Cranberry Granola Recipe
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups wheat germ
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups honey, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees C.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, wheat germ, walnuts, almonds, as well as dried cranberries.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the oil, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Drizzle over the dry ingredients, and stir to coat evenly.
- Spread the mixture out in a thin layer on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, stirring every 10 minutes to toast evenly.
- Allow cooling then store in an airtight container.
Granola will become crunchier as it cools.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 5046Total Fat: 182gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 152gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 366mgCarbohydrates: 815gFiber: 77gSugar: 473gProtein: 106g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram