A yummy salty yet sweet addition to our collection of granola recipes! We propose you definitely make and taste this delicious recipe right now, we could tell you everything you need to know about granola right now but we’d like to save some granola-ry information for later of course!
So another granola recipe, yes! we LOVE granola! it is in fact something we recommend, we have read studies and multiple articles and what we can say is that You need GRANOLA in your life! this recipe takes just 60 minutes to prepare and can make for a sweet and salty breakfast that you’d love!
For other great granola recipes, we have a few right here, like Granola Muffin Frittatas, Easy Cranberry Granola, Vanilla Granola, Cinnamon Maple Granola and 1 of The Best Vegan Granola Recipes (You’ll Want to Try)
Homemade Sweet and Salty Granola Recipe:
- 2 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- First, heat an oven to 135 degrees C.
- line a 10 by 15 pan with parchment.
- Combine the brown sugar and water in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat in the microwave for around a minute to dissolve the sugar.
- Mix the oats, salt, walnuts, as well as cinnamon in a large-sized mixing bowl.
- Throw in sugar mixture, honey, as well as vanilla extract. Mix it well.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared pan, spreading evenly.
- Create clusters by squeezing small handfuls of the oat mixture together.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and gently stir granola using a spoon.
- Return to the oven and bake for around 25 minutes.
- The granola will finally be a light brown as well as it will continue to harden as they cool.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 291Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 140mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 4gSugar: 20gProtein: 6g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram
1 thought on “Best Homemade Sweet and Salty Granola”
Yｅsterday, whilｅ I was at work, my cousin stole mʏ iPad and tested to ѕee if
it can survive a twenty five foot drߋp, just so she can be a youtube sеnsation. My
iPad is now deѕtroyed and she hаs 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to ѕhaгe it wіth someone!