A delicious recipe for Cajun chicken you may be looking for and even though this recipe is for wings it can be a recipe for Cajun chicken thighs, drumsticks, any part of the chicken you’d like to have! We hope you think about our tasty Cajun chicken and hopefully try it and live it! Did you know chicken strengthens bones assists in building muscles and provides numerous vitamins and minerals that are involved in brain function? We hope you enjoy this Cajun chicken wings recipe.
Cajun Chicken Recipe:
- 2 ½ pounds Chicken wings (separated)
- ¾ cup Plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup hot sauce of your choice .
- 2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 1 cup Flour
- ½ cup Cajun seasoning
- Oil (coconut oil or olive oil can be used)
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the yogurt,
hot sauce, and garlic.
- Throw the chicken in and toss to marinate fully and store overnight in the refrigerator. (or for 4 hours or more for great taste )
- Combine ingredients flour and cajun seasonings in a separate medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and make sure to coat evenly in the flour mixture you just made.
- In a wok or deep fryer, heat oil you’ve decided to use to 370F.
- Use enough oil as needed in order to cover 3- 4 chicken wings at a time.
- Deep-fry chicken pieces for around 9 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4Serving Size: 1 person
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 690Total Fat: 21.9gSaturated Fat: 6.3gCholesterol: 255mgSodium: 557mgCarbohydrates: 28.1gFiber: 1gSugar: 3.7gProtein: 88.4g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram