A cold refreshing blueberry smoothie that doesn’t only taste amazing but is delicious. Then this is the perfect smoothie for you.
If you love blueberries and ice cream then we recently did The Perfect Blueberry Ice Cream Recipe (Homemade and Simple)
- ½ cup of plain kefir (or replace with yogurt)
- ½ cup of plain yogurt
- 1 cup of blueberries
- ½ cup of other berries (blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
- 1 Brazil nut, slice (optional)
- 4–6ice cubes
- Place all the ingredients in the blend in the order listed except for the ice cubes.
- Pulse a few times, then add one ice cube at a time, pulsing 4–6 times in between.
- Blend until smooth and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2Serving Size: 2 glases
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 160Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 6mgSodium: 399mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 4gSugar: 17gProtein: 8g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram