If you make chips, have burgers, or need anything that requires sauce, then make this quick and easy sweet Thai chili sauce. it’s great-tasting and hot.
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Additional Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
If you make chips, have burgers, or need anything that requires sauce, then make this quick and easy sauce. it's great-tasting and hot.
- 3 big red chilies
- 2 cloves garlic
- 15 ml vinegar
- 1.5 tbsp salt
- 100 grams sugar
- 200 ml water
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 3 tbsp water
- Chop chilies and garlic and add them to a blender
- Add vinegar, salt, sugar, and water in the blender, blend together until liquid or the salt and sugar is dissolved
- Add to a pan, and simmer on low heat.
- In a bowl add corn starch and 3 tbsp water, mix together and add to the pan
- keep Stirring in a pan until all is nicely mixed.
- Remove from stove and pour in a jar.
It might be runny at first but will thicken when it cools
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 510Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10481mgCarbohydrates: 130gFiber: 1gSugar: 108gProtein: 1g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram
Spread the love
2 thoughts on “Sweet Thai Chili Sauce”
Ꮇy brother recommended I might like this web site.
He was totally rіght. Tһis post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent
for this info! Thanks!
Thank you very much, we constantly trying to improve site speed. 🙂