Want a quick bite, that’s tasty and doesn’t take long to prepare, then try this Zucchini Appetizer. It is delicious, healthy, and filling.
For more appetizers try Mozzarella and Tomato Appetizer Tray.
- 1 cup baking mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups sliced zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the baking mix, vegetable oil, dried parsley, pepper, garlic, egg, Romano cheese, salt, and zucchini.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 8x12 inch pan.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut into squares and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 1819Total Fat: 146gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 116gCholesterol: 230mgSodium: 2746mgCarbohydrates: 99gFiber: 10gSugar: 26gProtein: 37g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram